TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site explicitly collects only opt-in e-mail addresses and names. No personally-identifying information is collected about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. We use e-mail addresses and names to contact you periodically with information you have requested related to the content on this site. You may unsubscribe from our e-mail list at any time by replying UNSUBSCRIBE to our emails or following other directions that may be included in e-mails we send. We value the privacy of our users and our intention is never to release any personally identifying information to any outside organization. We never share, rent, or sell e-mail addresses or other specific, personal information about our users.
All material on this site is copyrighted, and all books or products downloaded from this site are copyrighted.
The calculator, user interface, and other products available from or offered by this site are offered as is and without a warranty of any kind, and do not constitute advice of any kind. All payments are nonrefundable. The calculator may be updated from time to time so results may vary from use to use.
RTS TECH PUBLICATIONS LLC LICENSE AGREEMENT
- License. RTS Tech Publications LLC ("RTS"), subject to the conditions contained herein, grants you ("Licensee") a personal and non-exclusive 'license' to use the Retirement Tax Saver Calculator and associated user interface ("RTSC" or "Software"). RTSC is copyright protected and patent pending, and its use is subject to all terms and conditions outlined in this license agreement.
- Restrictions. This License allows the Licensee to exercise the rights granted herein and must be retained by Licensee. Licensee may not distribute, sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any part of the Software to any other person
or entity. Under no condition shall you attempt or cooperate with others to attempt to obtain the Software. RTSC contains RTS's copyrighted material, trade secrets and other proprietary material. Licensee shall not, without prior written permission from RTS, remove or permit anyone else to remove protections in place at the time of receipt or otherwise decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reveal the proprietary information normally hidden from
the users' view, or to create derivative works based upon RTSC in whole or in part. Any and all information obtained during such unlawful activities, including but not limited to, the organization, logic, user interface, algorithms and processes
of the Software, shall be deemed to be confidential and proprietary information of RTS.
Enhancements or updates to the Software may become available during the term of this License, but RTS is under no obligation to provide such enhancements or updates. RTS reserves the right to charge for access to RTSC in the future, without notice. Enhancements and updates, if available, may be obtained by Licensee at RTS's then-current standard pricing, terms, and conditions.
- Technical Support. RTS may, at its sole discretion, provide updates to RTSC. Upgrades to may be sold separately.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. Licensee acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Software is at Licensee's sole risk. The Software and any included guidelines for use are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. Nothing contained
within the Software shall be construed as professional advice. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, THE STATED WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION THERETO, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. PRALANA CONSULTING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET LICENSEE'S
REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS. RTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE OR FOR ANY REASON, OR FOR COMMERCIAL LOSSES OF ANY CAUSE,
WHETHER OR NOT RTS HAS RECEIVED NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OR CERTAINTY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDE ANY LOSS OF INFORMATION, LOSSES ATTRIBUTABLE TO INACCURATE INFORMATION, DAMAGE TO COMPUTER
OR MONITOR, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS AND ANY OTHER MONETARY LOSS.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL RTS OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,
SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF RTS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall RTS's total liability to Licensee for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including
negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by Licensee (if anything) for access to RTSC.
- No Waiver or Assignment. This License may not be assigned, sublicensed or otherwise transferred by the Licensee, by operation of law or otherwise, without RTS's prior written consent.
- Export Controls. Licensee may not download or export the Software or its technology except in full compliance with all United States regulations and laws. The Software or technology may not be downloaded or exported to a national or resident from any country subject to a United States embargo.
- Termination. This agreement may be terminated by RTS without prior notice and at RTS's discretion. Should such termination create hardship for Licensee, Licensee may so inform RTS in writing, in which case RTS will attempt to make reasonable accommodations to such hardship so long as such accommodations do not require RTS to incur costs. Licensee may terminate use of RTSC at any time, but the terms of this License shall survive such termination of use.
- General. This Agreement represents the only statement of the terms relative to this license between the parties and supersedes any previous agreements or representations. This Agreement may be amended only in writing and must
be executed by both parties. RTS IS NOT BOUND BY ANY PROVISION OF ANY PURCHASE ORDER, RECEIPT, ACCEPTANCE, CONFIRMATION, CORRESPONDENCE, OR OTHERWISE UNLESS RTS SPECIFICALLY AGREES TO THE PROVISION IN
WRITING. If any section of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, the section shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be governed by United States and Florida